If you are a school and you would like to start using Little Smart Planet as one of your educational tools, CONTACT US. We will make you a proposal that best fits with what you are looking for.
Little Smart Planet is a quality gaming resource for schools
Little Smart Planet offers the educational community a fun learning tool that allows children to consolidate the school content for Primary and Secondary School, learning while they play.
The games are supported with the current educational legislation, paying attention to the cross-curricular content of the subjects and in the development of the basic competences. This is the first game platform which is strictly curricular and also provides a follow-up system regarding the progress of the children.
You can use it in any kind of device (mobile phones, tablets, pc) and for any kind of platform (Windows, Linux, IOS, Android)
We are innovative: Education Innovation Award 2015 at SIMO: Best learning online method. Digital Expansion Award 2015 for educational innovation.
WHAT BENEFITS DO LITTLE SMART PLANET’S GAMES PROVIDE FOR SCHOOLS?
They teach FACTS: knowledge,memorisation, repetition. They develop MOTIVATION; the experimentation of the conte nt through games brings the students to reach a higher level of comprehension, improving its implication and with it, its motivation.
They develop COMPETITION for the student and at the same time, allow cooperative knowledge, favouring group work.
They work on the EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE of the players. The game rewards perseverance and, through the establishment of challenges and aims, improves self-esteem.
WHY IS LITTLE SMART PLANET AN IDEAL LEARNING TOOL FOR SCHOOLS?
LITTLE SMART PLANET
- The design of the game takes the age of the students into account and the mechanic is adapted to their evolutionary level.
- The teacher and the student can regulate the level of difficulty in each game, which allows to individualise the educational reinforcement to each player’s characteristics.
- The game encourages learning through errors. If the player makes mistakes he receives a didactic explanation which allows the mistakes to be corrected in future attempts.
- The games follow a progressive learning curve, with an ascending difficulty.
- The educational aims of each game are clear, the players know what they have to do and each game presents game instructions.
- Organised in a practical way for teaching, by subjects and topics.
- The game encourages learning. When each game is finished, the correct solution is provided and the questions should be improved.
- Collaborative tool. Teachers can upload their own curricular questions and answers for each game adapting them to the needs of the students
SCHOOLS AND STUDENTS SAY SO
I find it very interesting that the games take into account the psychomotor development and the fundamental affective aspects such as: personal self-improvement, self-esteem, self-confidence and decision making. Emotional intelligence is a fundamental pillar in education. Natalia Palacios González. Santa Maria del Naranco-Alter Via School.
There was a mental math game that surprised me because it was very difficult. However, I have overcome myself and I have ended up winning the game. This summer I’m going to continue practicing. Julio, 11 years old. Winner in the category of Maths
“It has been a very interesting initiative because its a way of learning without realising, since the children are constantly playing. Teachers have been surprised to see technology become an ally and the children have had a lot of fun.
Elena Díaz, Responsible at Corporative Citizenship Samsung.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRY LITTLE SMART PLANET AT YOUR SCHOOL?
Write to us and we will make it easy for you:
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]